We are looking for people with a passion for customer satisfaction and innovation.
Messageware is a world leader in Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Web App Security and Enhancement Solutions. We currently have over 2,500 enterprises and more than 5 million users worldwide in every major industry, including government, military, education, banking, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and financial services. Global 500 companies trust Messageware to protect and enhance their Microsoft Exchange investment and provide a better remote email experience for their users.
At Messageware, we are looking for people with a passion for innovation and a drive to improve business processes in our growing and dynamic customer-focused organization.
Are you up for the challenge? We welcome the opportunity to review your resume for our current and future opportunities.
Human Resources, Messageware Inc.
6711 Mississauga Road, Suite 308
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5N 2W3
- Support Analyst
- Enterprise Sales (Inside)
- Intermediate Developer (Development)
Messageware Incorporated, a software and consulting organization in Mississauga is hiring an Intermediate or Senior Support Engineer, to join our support team. Messageware is the market leader in Microsoft Exchange security and productivity enhancements for OWA. We are a small and very dynamic company and as a Microsoft Gold Partner we operate in a fast paced, customer oriented environment. Our office atmosphere is casual and full of very bright and energetic people.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customer care and technology. The individual we want is a self-starter, eager to apply their technical skills to provide the highest level of assistance to our customers and prospects in the selection, implementation, configuration and support of Messageware products for Microsoft Exchange & Office 365 systems. Our customers include Global 1000 and mid-sized companies in all major industries and governments worldwide.
You will be joining the Messageware Support Group. Our support team members work with customers and Messageware account reps in a number of interesting and challenging roles:
- Responding to support requests, troubleshooting, escalation management, and problem resolution for customers who report technical issues or who require additional advice or product training
- Assisting in the installation and configure of Messageware software (from our location)
- Supporting account reps in selling our products to enterprises that value the importance of email security, by assisting with demonstrations and responding to technical queries
- Assisting with Messageware’s internal IT systems and infrastructure
Candidate Should Have Working Knowledge / Good Experience in:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 (or 2010), Office 365
- Windows Server 2012, Virtualization, Active Directory & ADFS, Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft MCP certifications ( Enterprise Administration, Exchange Messaging Administrator, Windows Server and AD)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Commitment to client service excellence and prior experience in a technical support role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a Support Ticketing System
- Demonstrable organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously while working independently or as team member with minimal supervision
- 3+ years demonstrated experience using Microsoft technologies in enterprise environments
- University or College Diploma