SessionGuard blocks the reuse of login credentials after users exit Outlook Web Access.
After users exit OWA, anyone can regain access to their account and compromise corporate information simply by clicking the back button on the browser or selecting from the list of most recently viewed pages. Messageware SessionGuard blocks the reuse of login credentials after users exit Outlook Web Access.
Key Features: SessionGuard For Exchange 2003
- Provides Peace of Mind that your email system is secure.
- Enforces Company Security Policies by allowing the Exchange administrator to apply custom security policies.
- Prevents Unauthorized Individuals from accessing corporate information, simply by blocking login credential reuse after users exit Outlook Web Access.
- Safeguards Against All Browsers and computers.
- Safeguard Corporate Information by ensuring that unattended, but active, OWA sessions are terminated when they are left inactive for a predefined period of time.
This video is temporarily unavailable.
Please contact us for a live demonstration.
Click here to contact us