Microsoft Exchange Security – Outlook Web App
Are There Holes in Your OWA Security?
Learn how to lock down OWA and protect against modern-day attacks.
Learn how to protect your network and OWA users »
Are Your Email Attachments Secure?
Prevent data leakage and protect over 400 types of email attachments from exposure
Free OWA Security Software Trial »
Don't Want to be in the Latest News Headlines?
Protect against keylogging,
phishing attacks, brute force attacks, and more today!
Learn how with Messageware OWA Guard »
Bring the Power of the Cloud & Office 365 to your Desktop
With Messageware's award-winning thin OWA Desktop client.
Learn about our desktop OWA client today »
Advanced Outlook Web App Security ♦ Essential OWA FeaturesPolicy-based security and control & Outlook-like enhancements for OWA Learn More
Advanced OWA Sign-on Security ♦ OWA CAPTCHA ♦ Alerts & ReportingCustomizable logon policies and security monitoring to protect OWA Learn More
News & Events:
OWA Security Audit
Find out how secure your OWA deployment is in only 10 minutes
- 04 JunTop 3 Security Concerns for Exchange 2013 Cited at Tradeshows this YearThe top three concerns that the organizations we spoke with are facing today with their mobile mail deployments were data ...
- 04 AprThe Public vs. Private Dilemma in OWANot addressing the Public vs. Private Logon options for OWA means you are leaving corporate security decisions in the hands ...
- 05 FebPrevent Data Loss from Email Attachments in OWA with Messageware AttachViewWhether your motivation for implementing Data Loss Prevention strategies is to protect your organization’s intellectual property, or to remain compliant ...
- 11 JulMessageware OWA Server Suite Voted 2014 MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award First Runner-UpJuly 11, 2014, Toronto, Canada – Leading Microsoft Exchange Server resource site, MSExchange.org, today announced that Messageware OWA Suite was ...
- 24 FebMessageware Shows New Exchange 2013 Security Software at RSA 2014Messageware announces the availability of OWA Guard and AttachView for Microsoft Exchange 2013 at RSA in San Francisco, CA.
- 25 NovMessageware ActiveSend is Now Windows 8.1 CompatibleNov. 25, 2013 – Toronto, Canada – Messageware, a world leader in Microsoft Exchange security and Outlook Web App enhancements, ...