Microsoft Exchange Security – Outlook Web App
Are There Holes in Your OWA Security?
Learn how to lock down OWA and protect against modern-day attacks.
Learn how to protect your network and OWA users »
Are Your Email Attachments Secure?
Prevent data leakage and protect over 400 types of email attachments from exposure
Free OWA Security Software Trial »
Don't Want to be in the Latest News Headlines?
Protect against keylogging,
phishing attacks, brute force attacks, and more today!
Learn how with Messageware OWA Guard »
Bring the Power of the Cloud & Office 365 to your Desktop
With Messageware's award-winning thin OWA Desktop client.
Learn about our desktop OWA client today »
Advanced Outlook Web App Security ♦ Essential OWA FeaturesPolicy-based security and control & Outlook-like enhancements for OWA Learn More
Advanced OWA Sign-on Security ♦ OWA CAPTCHA ♦ Alerts & ReportingCustomizable logon policies and security monitoring to protect OWA Learn More
News & Events:
OWA Security Audit
Find out how secure your OWA deployment is in only 10 minutes
- 24 OctCyber-attacks launched against Outlook Web App usersAn attack campaign using advanced cyber-espionage techniques launched against Office 365’s Outlook Web App users in an attempt to ...
- 04 JunTop 3 Security Concerns for Exchange 2013 Cited at Tradeshows this YearThe top three concerns that the organizations we spoke with are facing today with their mobile mail deployments were data ...
- 04 AprThe Public vs. Private Dilemma in OWANot addressing the Public vs. Private Logon options for OWA means you are leaving corporate security decisions in the hands ...
- 11 JulMessageware OWA Server Suite Voted 2014 MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award First Runner-UpJuly 11, 2014, Toronto, Canada – Leading Microsoft Exchange Server resource site, MSExchange.org, today announced that Messageware OWA Suite was ...
- 24 FebMessageware Shows New Exchange 2013 Security Software at RSA 2014Messageware announces the availability of OWA Guard and AttachView for Microsoft Exchange 2013 at RSA in San Francisco, CA.
- 25 NovMessageware ActiveSend is Now Windows 8.1 CompatibleNov. 25, 2013 – Toronto, Canada – Messageware, a world leader in Microsoft Exchange security and Outlook Web App enhancements, ...