Messageware offers development services to assist our customers in maximizing their investment in Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Web App/Access. Our customers work with the Messageware professional development staff to extend and enhance OWA to their specific requirements and to better facilitate the interaction between OWA, Exchange, and other customer business applications.
Messageware is unique in our ability to create new functionality within the OWA environment by utilizing our core competencies and the technology platform that we built to deliver our commercial products. All of the custom development that we do for our customers is built with the “industrial grade” quality that Messageware designs into all of its software, ensuring easy installation, robustness, security, and scalability. We support what we build and will work with our customers to assist in migrating the development to future Exchange platforms.
Contact us to discover how Messageware Custom Development Services can help your organization.
A Selection of Recent Consulting Projects
- For an international investment manager: Integration between OWA and their browser based CRM for message classification
- For a global financial services organization: Development of an OWA page modeled after the Outlook Today page in the Outlook Desktop Client with a button to access it from any OWA page.
- For a large school board in Australia: Modifications to the address directory (LDAP) presented to the user by OWA to allow for selection of users by school and class.
- For a health services organization in Canada: Development of calendar printing forms that allow the hospitals to print nursing schedules for posting in hospital wards.
- For an international petroleum company: Creation of a warning for OWA and Outlook that required users to confirm the use of reply-all if the number of users in the reply exceeded a pre-set limit.
Free Software Audit
Protect against keylogging, phishing attacks, brute force and more!
Need more information?
Download our latest presentation brochure: