Messageware debuts their newest solutions at Tech•Ed 2010. Messageware Outlook Web App productivity and security solutions are available for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Beta
June 08, 2010, Tech•Ed 2010, New Orleans – Messageware (http://www.messageware.com), the world’s leading provider of enterprise security, productivity and customization solutions for Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Outlook Web App (OWA), today announced at Tech•Ed 2010the upcoming release of their solutions for OWA 2010 SP1. Organizations working with Exchange Server 2010 and OWA 2010 SP1 Beta can now leverage Messageware OWA Suite and the inherent enhancements in SP1 to further increase user productivity and security. Messageware OWA Suite and Microsoft OWA combined provide a complete browser based mail solution.
Messageware CalendarPack 2010 adds critical functionality to calendaring in OWA and OWA Light, including some of the most popular features found in desktop Outlook. For OWA users, CalendarPack 2010 delivers holiday file support, the ability to manage delegate rights from within OWA and advanced calendar search. OWA Light users also receive calendar reminders, notifications and meeting requests, as well as additional calendar views. CalendarPack 2010 is included in the Messageware OWA Suite 2010.
Messageware OWA Suite 2010 SP1 is a comprehensive and cost-effective solution consisting of seven award-winning security and productivity applications that seamlessly integrate with Exchange 2010. In addition to CalendarPack, it includes ActiveSend, AttachView, NavGuard, OWA Print, Plus Pack, and TimeGuard. With ActiveSend, OWA Print and Plus Pack, the user experience is improved by making Outlook Web App more like the Outlook client, so emails and documents can be composed, sent and printed as easily as the desktop app. AttachView, NavGuard, and TimeGuard secure vulnerabilities in OWA that can expose entire email accounts or confidential documents to unauthorized users.
- AttachView 2010 – Secures OWA email attachments and documents, adding over 400 file types to WebReady Document Viewing. Exchange Administrators can customize security settings on a granular level, controlling the user’s ability to view, open, print and save documents. Additional viewing features, such as Track Changes revisions in Word documents and faster attachment viewing, make it easier for users to work with documents from any location.
- Plus Pack 2010 – Making OWA look and operate more like desktop Outlook improves user productivity and enhances the user’s experience. Includes intuitive addressing, access to SharePoint and public folder contact lists, advanced spell check, roaming personal dictionaries, OWA Today dashboards and more.
- NavGuard 2010 – Provides critical security beyond ISA Server and Forms Based Authentication (FBA) to lock down and secure active OWA sessions. NavGuard’s user-friendly alert requires users to either logoff before continuing to other web pages, or return to the active OWA session.
- TimeGuard 2010 – Provides a user-friendly prompt shortly before the user reaches the session inactivity limit, giving them the option to either extend the session or logout. TimeGuard also protects against rogue sessions by providing a maximum timeout option which requires users to re-authenticate after a predefined maximum session time. TimeGuard extends the security provided by ISA and FBA to offer total protection for OWA users.
- OWA Print 2010 – Intelligent OWA print engine generates high-quality print outs in multiple layouts providing users with copies of emails, calendars and appointments, contacts and telephone directories.
- ActiveSend 2010 –Integrates OWA 2010 with Microsoft Office and desktop applications with “Send-To” functionality, allowing users to quickly and easily email files from within applications and “Mail-To” from mail-enabled web pages.
Messageware will be demonstrating OWA Suite SP1 live at Microsoft Tech-Ed, Booth 441, June 7-11, 2010 in New Orleans, LA.