Popular Exchange 2007 Solution Now Integrates with Exchange 2010; Makes OWA Look and Function Like Desktop Outlook.
May 11, 2010, Toronto, Canada – Messageware (www.messageware.com), the world’s leading provider of enterprise productivity, security and customization solutions for Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Outlook Web App (OWA), today announced the availability of their highly anticipated Plus Pack solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. Plus Pack adds a number of new features to OWA 2010 that makes users more productive from wherever collaboration calls.
“While Outlook Web App has undergone significant improvements there are a number of features that users are used to having in desktop Outlook that improve their efficiency, ease of use and satisfaction,” said Mark Rotman, President & CEO of Messageware. “Our Plus Pack solution makes OWA look and operate more like desktop Outlook.”
Plus Pack seamlessly integrates many key features and functionality into OWA, such as:
- Similar to the Outlook Today feature, Plus Pack’s OWA Today Dashboard allows users of OWA and OWA Light to view a summary of their email, calendar appointments, and tasks organized in one convenient home page view.
- Fully functional Outlook-like addressing with access to Public Folder and SharePoint contact lists
- Enhanced spell check that includes roaming personal dictionaries, optional legal and medical dictionaries, and corporate word lists for common business terms
- Enhanced new mail notifications with the ability to reply, forward, and delete right from the fly-out foreground window
- Individuals can forward email messages as attachments, preserving and encapsulating the original message. Forwarding multiple messages (as attachments) in a single new message is now also possible.
- All OWA Light appointment and meeting forms now include options to set reminders. The reminders window will appear in the foreground to alert users to upcoming meetings. Users can choose to snooze, dismiss, or open each appointment.
- The OWA Light toolbar has been enhanced to provide both full and compact views that allow users to see all toolbar options at a glance, even at lower resolutions. The toolbar also includes one-click icons for alternate mailboxes and for the new calendar reminders window.
- The “Open additional mailboxes” feature has also been added to OWA Light and is now accessible from the main toolbar. This feature provides OWA Light users the ability to easily open and manage shared mailboxes and accounts.
Plus Pack for Exchange 2010 is available immediately as a stand-alone product or as part of the Messageware OWA Suite, which contains seven award-winning security and productivity applications that provide a complete solution for OWA: enhanced user experience and critical end-point security.
For more information, visit https://www.messageware.com/products/plus-pack.