CalendarPack adds Outlook-like features including delegate management and advanced calendar search to enhance OWA calendaring capability.
CalendarPack provides users the ability to manage delegate rights from within OWA. Users can set permission levels with CalendarPack to allow others to view, edit or manage calendars on their behalf. CalendarPack also provides the ability to import calendar events for national, religious holidays and important company dates. Additional functionality includes a powerful advanced calendar search for any previous or upcoming appointments or meetings based on a wider range of search criteria.
CalendarPack provides critical functionality to OWA Light users. With Messageware CalendarPack, OWA Light users will receive Calendar Reminders, notifying them of upcoming appointments and meeting requests. They will also be presented with the option to view their calendar in different layouts, similar to OWA Premium functionality. And users have the option to Open, Dismiss or Snooze from the reminder window with a single click.
CalendarPack for Exchange 2013
- For more information on our upcoming Exchange 2013 version please visit the Messageware Exchange OWA 2013 Beta Page.
Key Features: CalendarPack For Exchange 2010
- Set Permission Levels Users will be able to manage delegate rights from within OWA and set permission levels with CalendarPack to allow others to view, edit or manage calendars on their behalf.
- Import Holidays to your calendar. National, Religious, and Corporate events and holidays can be imported automatically or manually.
- Advanced Calendar Search allows users to quickly search for any previous or upcoming appointments or meetings, based on various search criteria.
- Calendar Reminders in OWA Light notify of upcoming appointments and meeting requests with the option to Open, Dismiss or Snooze from the reminder window with a single click.
- View Calendar Layouts in OWA Light in different views, similar to OWA Premium functionality.